Novotel Phu Quoc Resort

Duong Bao Hamlet, Duong To Commune, 922273 Phu Quoc Island Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Tel: +84 (0)297 626 0999 | Fax: +84 (0)297 626 0888

Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities, come and indulge yourself on the island of Phu Quoc, a favourite getaway of Vietnamese residents and is the ultimate destination of international visitors as well. Novotel Phu Quoc is located on Truong beach, one of the most well-recognized beaches on the island for its stunning white sands and long stretch of beach. Along with 366 guestrooms including suites and private pool villas, Novotel Phu Quoc Resort features two swimming pools, modern meeting rooms & recreational facilities for adults & kids. Our resort boasts two indulgent restaurants, Food Connexion which serves international cuisines, and a variety of choice catering to local and international tastes at Specialty Restaurant where guests enjoy local seafood and Vietnamese specialties.

For reservation, please send mail to