Submission to ICMLSC 2020
1. ICMLSC 2020 uses a one-presentation per participant rule. Please adhere the spirit of this rule, and commit to giving no more than one presentation.
2. Submitted full papers will be peer-reviewed, upon reviewers' comments and acceptance on September 20th, please revise your paper accordingly and use the template. You may then proceed with the upload of camera ready version.
Submission for organized sessions and contributed sessions: August 30th, 2019
Notification for accepted papers/abstracts: September 20th, 2019
Registration: October 10th, 2019
4. A submitted talk will not appear on the program of ICMLSC 2020 unless the speaker’s registration is completed by October 10th, 2019.
5. Submission will be done through Easy Chair Submission System (.pdf only).
6. Policy on Multiple Submissions
papers, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.