Submission to ICMLSC 2019
1. ICMLSC 2019 uses a one-presentation per participant rule. Please adhere the spirit of this rule, and commit to giving no more than one presentation.
2. Submitted full papers will be peer-reviewed, upon reviewers' comments and acceptance on December 5th, please revise your paper accordingly and use the template. You may then proceed with the upload of camera ready version.
Submission for organized sessions and contributed sessions: November 15th, 2018
Notification for accepted papers/abstracts: December 5th, 2018
Registration: December 25th, 2018
4. A submitted talk will not appear on the program of ICMLSC 2019 unless the speaker’s registration is completed by December 25th, 2018.
5. Submission will be done through Easy Chair Submission System (.pdf only).
6. Policy on Multiple Submissions
papers, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.