ICMLSC 2018, The 2nd International Conference on Machine Learning and Soft Computing, will take place in Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam, from February 2-4, 2018. ICMLSC 2018 is co-organized by the University of Science, Vietnam and Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City.
ICMLSC 2018 is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of Machine Learning and Soft Computing as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
We aim to build an idea-trading platform for the purpose of encouraging researchers to participate in this event. The papers to be presented at ICMLSC 2018 address many grand challenges in modern engineering. The full papers to be presented will be peer-reviewed by expert reviewers including the whole Organising Committees members of ICMLSC 2018.
We will be thankful for the contributions to ICMLSC 2018. We look forward to your participation and continued engagement at future ICMLSC conferences.
Full paper submitted and accepted after successful registration will be published by conference proceedings, and indexed by major database.
At the authors' choice, those works not suitable for publication, you can submit an abstract only and give the oral presentaiton at the conference.
- September 10th, 2017 - Full Paper/Abstract submission deadline
- September 30th, 2017 - Notification Date
- October 20th, 2017 - Full Paper/Abstract Registration Deadline (General)
- November 30th, 2017 - Listeners/Groups registration deadline
- February 2-4, 2018 - Conference Date
- Welcome several excellent experts to join the committee. (click)
- ICMLSC 2017 proceedings has been indexed by Ei Compendex & SCOPUS. (click)
- Accepted papers of ICMLSC 2017 published by ACM has been online. (click)
- Submission opens now.
- ICMLSC 2017 has been successfully held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Thanks for your participation. ICMLSC 2018 will be held in Phuoc Island, Vietnam during Feb. 2-4, 2018.