ICMLSC 2020, The 4th International Conference on Machine Learning and Soft Computing, will take place in Haiphong City, Vietnam, from January 17-19, 2020. ICMLSC conference is co-organized by Sai Gon University, Vietnam and Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City.
ICMLSC is an anual conference held in Vietnam. The last three years, we've been to Da Lat, Phu Quoc Island and Ho Chi Minh City. This conference is highlighted by more and more audiences who joined us for the last three years. Haiphong is a major industrial city, the second largest city in the northern part of Vietnam, and third largest city overall in Vietnam. Hai Phong is also the center of technology, economy, culture, medicine, education, science and trade in the northern coast of Vietnam.
ICMLSC is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of Machine Learning and Soft Computing as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
We aim to build an idea-trading platform for the purpose of encouraging researchers to participate in this event. The papers to be presented at ICMLSC addresses many grand challenges in modern engineering. The full papers to be presented will be peer-reviewed by expert reviewers including the whole organising committees members of ICMLSC.
We will be thankful for the contributions to ICMLSC 2020. We look forward to your participation and continued engagement at future ICMLSC conferences.
Full Paper submitted and accepted after successful registration will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7631-0), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Past ICMLSC papers were published in the prestigious ACM proceedings:
Send your full paper/abstract to Easy Chair Submission System (.pdf only).
At the authors' choice, those works not suitable for publication, you can submit an abstract only and give the oral presentaiton at the conference.
- August 30th, 2019 - Submission Deadline
- September 20th, 2019 - Notification Date
- October 10th, 2019 - Registration Deadline (General)
- October 25th, 2019 - Camera Ready
- January 17-19, 2020 - Conference Dates
- Good News: ICMLSC 2019 proceedings had been indexed by Ei compendex. (click)
- Good News: ICMLSC 2019 proceedings had been online. (click)
- Good News: ICMLSC 2018 proceedings indexed by Scopus and EI Compendex. (click)
- ICMLSC 2019 was successfully held in Da Lat(click)
- Accepted papers of ICMLSC 2019 are confirmed to be published by ACM conference proceedings with ISBN: 978-1-4503-6612-0
- Good News: ICMLSC 2018 proceedings included in ACM Digital Library(click)